terça-feira, 25 de outubro de 2016

I Love You...

And I need You around me
Sometimes Im afraid
My guardian is very powerfull
Sometimes we need to be patience with the mortals
Is not easy

I have the power
The two powers
And I know all the colours
But I dont want to destroy the souls
I just need to look them in the eyes and breath very deep
I send them to the underground if I want
The devils will eat them

Im a fire serpent
And I can see the hell

I need to take care of my child
I have more eggs to carry on
Sometimes I lost my temper because I cant do everything by myself

I love the lightness dark and my heart is clean
Like the diamonds
Because I love the night, the rain
The day, the fire
And the wind

I love You

Can you help me just one day and forever?
I will do the same for you.

I swear I give you my soul, my spirit, my blood and my flesh and we will be together in a supreme order

Please come soon

The Other Crow





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário