domingo, 6 de novembro de 2011

Sistem Under Locked Can Awake Supremes Orders!

Reload the firebombs!!
Only you can put this on sugar, too much delicate to be just for the mortals, our sin is beyond the sky!
Can you keep a secret?!
My platonic secret!!
Take me to your heart just one time!
Keep me in your secret box and don..t let me out for a million years!
I don...t want to be free, I want to be locked at your will!
If I..m a suffer, I..m a winner!
Let me in at your hell, I..ll show how I can dance with fire!
Hot and explosive!
Sweet and dangerous!
You, my forbbiden wonder, strong and powerfull, I know how to put you on,  and my delight is coming out, the flames around us still burnning waiting for a body call to reload ours devil souls!
Urban Warrior is not in love!
Urban Warrior wants fire!
Love is pain!
Urban Warrior want..s your painfull love, and we will be together for a moment in a supreme order!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário