terça-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2022

KNight Rider

 In their hands I found a new world 

From the embassy, I start a new group.

Welcome to the wikileaks family

Father, I found a great friend, a unique activist, a lider! 

About the movement, I have nothing to say

She's not a stalker! 

She's my friend and they scare to death

All the documentarys about my life are fake

They dont know how is sweet and powerfull being a star seed

The rainbow will be always our return

Annie, what a bomb?! 

I can't stop smiling, because I know all the good ones! 

You are not squizofrenical, but a loyal friend and a great keeper

I not afraid, they are afraid! 

Tell them, I m ok, and the vocals oh that band are a great guardian!

From the equador until Australia... 

The truth will save us all

Death to the traitors

They are full of blood, they are blind! All them!

Be with me! 

E nós dizemos, aqui não entra a extrema direita! 

Because, we have no fear! 


This is a letter from  Julian




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário